Waikato Management School Executive Education
Waikato Management School Executive Education offers a comprehensive range of executive and corporate development programmes designed to meet the specific needs of business and industry as well as the individual needs of working managers. The quality of our programmes are endorsed by all three of the world's leading quality assurance bodies for business education: AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.
Waikato Management School Executive Education is about:
- VALUES – Strong values are integral to leadership and organisational success. Leaders not only establish the values in their organisation, they also have the critical role of influencing and encouraging all members of the organisation to live them. You will explore your embedded values and how to extend them beyond the organisation to encompass care for society and the environment.
- CONNECTIONS – You will meet leaders, entrepreneurs and business experts, and that’s just the people in your class. We will introduce you to industry leaders and experts who will challenge your thinking and lead you out of your comfort zone.
- GLOBAL EXPERIENCE – Look beyond New Zealand to examples from all around the world. Our papers reflect a global business perspective and the MBA programme takes this to another level with an International Study Tour for participants.
- EXPERT LEARNING – Our faculty are distinguished scholars and highly-sought after business consultants. Not only are you taught by experts, you get to teach the experts. Your real-life business experiences provide relevant casestudies that you and your fellow students can learn from.
- DEVELOPING THOUGHT LEADERS – Thought leadership is about encouraging a culture of thoughtful independence in your organisation. Your existing leadership style will be enhanced as we help you become a thought leader.
- ADVANCING YOUR ORGANISATION – Together we will take you and your organisation forward. Your main priority is making your organisation a sustainable success. Our priority is to give you the tools you need to do this.
- COLLABORATIVE PARTNERSHIPS – We are part of a management school that has strong ties with corporate New Zealand. We understand industry needs and deliver tailor-made programmes that will suit you and your organisation.
- QUESTIONING WITHOUT FEAR – To question is to learn. You will be challenged to question the status quo, long-held practices and beliefs, and encourage others to do the same. This is the key to innovation, growth and ensuring sustainable practices.
WE ARE ABOUT YOU - Connecting, Learning and Transforming.