Entry Criteria and Fees
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline equivalent to a New Zealand bachelors degree with a B- or above (overall average of your final year of your Bachelors degree).
- International applicants must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent, no band less than 6.0.
March & November 2017 Intakes
International Participants NZD $34,990.00
NZ Citizens & Permanent Residents NZD $13,660.00
Please Note: These fees may vary slightly.
The prices indicated above are inclusive of GST. They include all course-related costs but exclude supplementary University charges that are approximately $580 per year of study. All fees are subject to change depending on University Council approval and changes in University supplementary charges.
The Waikato MBM is an approved qualification for domestic student loans
Note: If your programme spans more than one calendar year there will likely be an increase for each subsequent year.
Scholarships are available - for more information click here.
It is expected that you will be competent in the areas of:
Basic Office fluency (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
Basic maths fluency
It would be an advantage to be competent in the following areas:
- Presentation skills
- Report writing
- Speed reading
You could qualify with distinction if you achieve an overall Grade Point Average (GPA) of A (85%) throughout the programme.
The fees for the MBM are all inclusive and cover:
- All papers
- Some textbooks
- Course materials provided in soft format
- Internet access while on campus
- Access to full-text online databases and University library resources
- Access to the student health and counselling services.