Waikato MBA for International Applicants
For international students who need to apply for student visa, you are required to pay the total tuition fees upfront.
|2020 Tuition Fees||Part 1||Part 2||Fees incl. International |
*Fees are subject to change without notice
Additional information about fees
- Amounts are displayed in NZD$ - New Zealand Dollars
- Fees are subject to change without notice
- Tuition fees are inclusive of textbooks and international study tour costs
2020 International Tuition Fee Allowance - up to NZ$10,000
The Waikato MBA is open to international students and an inaugural International Tuition Fee Allowance to the value of $10,000 is available for each successful international enrolment for 2020.
- Applications: All successful* programme applications are automatically considered for this allowance. You do not need to submit a separate allowance application.
- *Deadline: To be considered, you must successfully complete an online programme application by Friday 20 December 2019 17:00 NZDT. Applications received after this deadline may not be considered successful and will not be automatically eligible for the allowance.
- Criteria: this is a competitive process and programme admission criteria will apply.
- Advisement: When you receive an offer of admission into the MBA programme, you will be advised of any allowance/award.
Talk to our team to learn more about this funding opportunity.